Explore RockvilleHow Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search

Form Center

Welcome to the City of Rockville Form Center. If your form requires a response, we will contact you as soon as possible.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Streetlight Outage or Problem

  1. Use this form to report City streetlight outages or malfunctions such as flickering. Please be as specific as possible to allow us to respond quickly. Note that not all streetlights in the City are owned and maintained by the City. Most of the streetlights located on wooden utility poles are owned and maintained by Pepco. Use this form to report City streetlights only.

    The City tries to address streetlight reports within five business days. Someone from the City will provide updates via e-mail, as appropriate.

  2. **City streetlights are typically on metal poles except for those in the historic district on Montgomery Avenue between Adclare and Falls Roads, which are on wooden poles. Pepco streetlights are on wooden poles and are labeled with a 10-digit number. Report Pepco streetlight outages online or call 1-877-737-2662.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.