Explore RockvilleHow Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Rockville Connect
Hiring a Tree Contractor
All companies and individuals who perform tree care in the State of Maryland are required to be licensed by the Maryland Department of Natural Resources as a Tree Care Expert . You should ask for proof of this license. It is also a good idea to ask if the company has a certified arborist on staff. This certification is administered by the International Society of Arboriculture and indicates a higher level of tree care knowledge.

Find a qualified contractor:

More information on trees: