Explore RockvilleHow Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Rockville Connect
Landlord-Tenant Affairs
The Landlord Tenant Specialist administers implements and adjudicates Landlord-Tenant issues. Complaints and other inquiries are received and advice and assistance is offered to both the landlord and the tenant. The Landlord Tenant Specialist will decide the appropriate action necessary to address such issues. Download the Landlord Tenant Complaint Form.

For more information, please contact Landlord Tenant Specialist Christina Casarella at 240-314-8320 or via e-mail