The Linkages to Learning Program at Maryvale Elementary School assists students and their families with services to help children be successful in school, at home, and in the community. To be eligible families must have at least one child at Maryvale Elementary School. Services include:
- Educational support in the form of mentoring, tutoring, and coaching for students and teachers
- Health services including assistance to parents in accessing health care for children
- Social Services to help families obtain medical, dental, emergency financial and employment services
- Family outreach including evening educational and recreational programs and community-wide summer events
- Assistance with legal and immigration issues
- Acculturation workshops
- Mental health services including individual child, parent and family therapy. Prevention, early intervention and therapy groups for children are also available.
For more information, please call 301-279-8508.
Division of Community Services
30 Courthouse Square • Suite 100
Rockville, MD 20850