Rockville Swim and Fitness Center Reservation Request
To ensure that a healthy environment is maintained with appropriate capacity limits, the facility will only be open for City of Rockville residents and facility members. The center will be open 6 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, and 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday.
Advanced reservations are required and available for Rockville residents and swim center members only. Have your membership ID number ready, if applicable, when making the online reservation request.
In the first phase of re-opening, available activities are:
- Lap Swim: The indoor North and South pools and the outdoor Fitness and Recreation pools will be open on a reservations basis. General lap swim will be limited to one person per lane, per current Montgomery County Health Department requirements. Please note that the outdoor fitness pool has been set-up in “short course” format to maximize the amount of lanes available.
- Fitness room: Available to members and city residents under county requirements of no more than one person per 200 square feet of space.
- Water walking: A space will be available for customers throughout the day to “jog in place” in the water
- Limited programs that are compatible with social distancing practice such as water and land fitness classes and swim team. View our programs to see what’s available.
Face covering, physical distancing of 6 feet or more and frequent cleaning and sanitizing procedures will be in place to protect customers and staff. Hand-sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facility.
To be the first to know about facility reopening announcements, sign up to receive our Swim and Fitness Center email alerts. We will only send you information about facility status updates.
Making a Reservation Request
- You must be a current center member or a Rockville resident. Check your residency status online. Be prepared to show your membership ID card or government ID with an address within the corporate limits of the City of Rockville.
- Reservations can only be made 3 days in advance of your request date and must be a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- You can only make up to 3 reservation requests at a time.
- Reservations are for 1 hour only.
- Once we receive your request, a staff member will reach out with a reservation confirmation within 24 hours.
- Review our hours of operation.
For questions, call 240-314-8750.
Tips for your Visit
- Arrive up to 10 minutes before your reservation time.
- All customers must use the main indoor entrance and check in upon arrival.
- Customers must bring all equipment (e.g. kickboards, towels, goggles). No shared equipment will be available.
- A face covering is required to be worn by all visitors over the age of 2 when not in the water.
- Be prepared to exit promptly after your allotted reservation time.
- Follow the Centers for Disease Control Recommendations for Healthy Swimming. Take steps to wash your hands often and shower before swimming. Review the Centers for Disease Control Recommendations for Visiting and Park and Recreation Center.
- Do not come to the facility if you are sick or otherwise instructed to remain at home.