This project is for the construction of a concrete sidewalk on North Horners Lane between Dover Road and Ashley Avenue and other associated work as shown on the Contract Drawings and included in these specifications.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to the following:
- Remove trees and stumps;
- Provide and maintain erosion and sediment control and tree protection measures at all times throughout the construction period;
- Construct concrete sidewalk;
- Construct concrete curb and gutter;
- Construct roadway and mill and overlay existing surface;
- Construct storm drain structures and pipes;
- Restoration of all disturbed areas;
- Landscaping including the planting of trees and shrubs.
A pre-bid conference will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 03, 2019 AT 2:00 PM in the Mayor and Council Chambers (3rd Floor) at Rockville City Hall, 111 Maryland Avenue, Rockville, MD. This meeting is not mandatory however bidders are strongly encouraged to attend. Individuals interested in viewing the vicinity of the work are encouraged to do so independently prior to the pre-bid meeting. Bidders shall assume complete responsibility and liability for any and all visits.
DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS
Questions pertaining to this bid may be directed to Jonathan Pierson, Principal Buyer via email at no later than 10:00 AM, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2019. Oral answers to questions relative to interpretation of specification or the bid process will not be binding on the City. When submitting questions include the following information in the email subject line:
IFB # 02-20 Bid Question.
The estimated cost/classification of this project is at or below the range of $500,000 to $1,000,000 (Class C). This range is in accordance with project classifications established by the State of Maryland DGS.