Every week the Farmers Market transforms itself as different fruits and vegetables become available throughout the season. Your pick of farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, bedding plants, cut flowers, preserves, honey, herbs, baked goods, and more. All items offered are picked fresh daily and available as supplies last.
2021 Season Dates
Saturdays, May 15 -November 20
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Jury parking Lot
Corner of Rt. 28 and Monroe St.
Farmers Market Rules and Regulations
To ensure a safer shopping experience, the city has established the following guidelines for customers.
|Before Entering the Market||While at the Market|
|• Remain home if you are sick or have reason to believe you have been exposed to a virus.
• Send one person per household to shop at the market, if possible.
• Preorder from vendors whenever possible. A list of vendors accepting preorders is below.
• Consider visiting the market during nonpeak hours (after 11 a.m.).
• To reduce shopping time, make a shopping list before visiting.
• Leave pets at home. No pets are allowed at the market except trained service animals.
|• Shoppers must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth.
• Observe social distancing of at least 6 feet between shoppers.
• Choose with your eyes and not your hands. Vendors will package all items.
• Keep your visit short and do not linger after completing purchases. This will allow others to enter the market and shop once you leave.
• Consider using electronic payment, if possible. If you must use cash, have exact payment ready.
• Do not consume food or drink on site.